Saturday, May 4, 2013

Healthy Diet



It's been 3 days now I started my diet.
I will each day show you one of my dishes and my diet is very simple and not complicated to follow, all you need is motivation and determination.
Furthermore, you will have to forget about your scale! And throw away all your miracle's pills, which is told to make you lose weight by unknown people, which is not true! it will just cause you trouble in the future.

A diet is not to prohibit yourself from all the food you want, but it's to eat without excess.
You have to eat properly at the same time, have 3 or 2 meals a day (better to have 3 meals a day though)
I'm not calling myself a dietitian but I know that it can work and I will prove it to you!

First, you have to know that I don't prohibit anything in my diet, because if I start to think:" I'm not allowed to eat this and that", it won't work. It is psychological, because as a human being, you always do the opposite as what one say.
Consequently, in my mind, everything is allowed!

Secondly, a diet without sport, is a complete waste of time !!! It's not because you will clap your hand that you will automatically lose weight! We don't live in fairy tale. So you have to go to the gym at least twice or three times a week. Of course you can go running, bicycling, swimming or whatever that can make you sweat! Alcohol is not allowed, sorry girls !! (or boys??) You have to drink a lot of water, just water 1.5 L/ 2L per day ! even more if you can ;)

Besides, the recommended food will be (of course) vegetables and fruits. So to eat properly and as a consequence to lose weight you have to keep this diet for at least one month or more, depends on how much you want to lose, and afterwards you won't gain any weight, I'm going to explain you why.

The first month you will have to eat vegetables and a portion of fish or meat whichever you like but not fat meat. So chicken is very welcomed as beefs.
All you can eat fruits, whenever you feel like hungry and at least one cup of green tea or coffee, without milk and sugar, but you can drink more like twice or three times a day.
You will have to incorporate in your vegetables once a week a little portion of starchy food




I will show you each day one of my dinner and explain further why it's great.


One month after, you will little by little incorporate starchy food like once or twice a week, but a normal portion and you will keep the same diet for 15 days. Of course you have to keep on going to the gym.
15 days after you can allow yourself for one day something that you are starving of.

And finally, you will have to reach the last step, the stabilization, tell your mind that you have done all this way till now, so you won't give up and forget this ultimate step !
The stabilization consist of keeping the weight you want. You can eat whatever you want but you have to eat reasonably during 1 week. Naturally, you will have to keep on going to the gym!

After this week you can eat whatever you want, however you must keep on going to the gym once or twice in a week. You will have to find a balance between your expenses and your average energy intakes (calories).
I advise you to eat all the caloric food as pastry, bakery, candy, fast-food etc,etc... before going to the gym.

Do NOT forget you must not fall into an excess of food, you have to eat reasonably.


No comments:

Post a Comment