Friday, May 3, 2013

How can I introduce myself ?

How can I be more original and atypical than others bloggers ? I'll just say that I'm 19 and I want to share a piece of my life, and at the same time share with you guys my sudden passion for fashion, can't really say sudden though. In order to have more knowledge about fashion and be more accurate in English (haha) I decided to write about my daily life and show you some of my outfit of the day.
However for today it will just be my introduction. Shall we start ?
While writing it, I said to myself that I have to keep writing and keep up with this blog. So let's do it! (I did not know if those first lines will be updated, but if you can read this blog, you know the answer :p )

Anyway, as I said, I'm a young (fresh?) woman ! I'm French and right now I'm in London, where I go to EF International School, a place where I can learn English and meet a lot, a lot of people from everywhere! (Of course, I do miss my family, my friends, but there is only 211,61 miles between Paris and London (which is 340,55 km).
London is a must-see city! You have to come here if you have never been there, there is so much to do over here. Each time you do NOT know what to do, there is always something to do, ALWAYS.

Well, enough talking about London, we have time for that, and I will even write a whole article on it (I think)

Do you want to know about my thought today (02/05/2013 at 1am, will it be funny if I post this in 10 years !) I am way to tired to tell you... But well, the only thing I will tell you is that I think today is my Johnny Depp's Day and if you have never seen one of these films you must, no you HAVE TO watch it: Benny and Joon & Finding Neverland.




What do you think of JD in Benny and Joon ?*


No comments:

Post a Comment